Raki me ArraMost commonly consumed as a digestive drink, raki is one of the most traditional alcoholic beverages in Albania. Çobo Winery has produced a very flavorful variation by mixing various unripe nuts and other flavors with the raki.
- Name of product:“Raki me Arra” (“Brandy with Nuts”).
- Year of production: 2006.
- Name of producer: ÇOBO.
- Address of producer: Ura Vajgurore, Berati, Albania.
- Description: This product is an alcoholic beverage produced through the infusion of green nut fruits and other herbs with grape made brandy for a period of three months.
- It is a very good digestive. It is completely natural.